Hi there, as you know this website has been down due to lack of funds.
While we do have a few spare schillings left in the bank, these will dwindle away if we don't do anything about it. We've discussed this and feel that the time has come to ask each 'registered user' for a small annual donation. We think DKK 50 is a very reasonable amount, however, you are always welcome to contribute more.
To make this attractive we're giving all registered users special benefits over the general public - although we still want anyone and everyone to check us out and see what's going on in Scandinavia.
Registered users will get:
- Their own log in access and profile (obviously!)
- The ability to contribute to the growth of the website - articles, links, events
- Access to Wolfies Corner ... coming soon
- Access to the NZV Events section
- Access to the NZV Blog... coming soon
- Entry to one-off competitions
- Special one-off offers / promotions
- The NZViking Newsletters
- Be able to view other online users
- ...access to new features as this website develops
What do you mean exactly by Registered users?
Well, we mean those people who Create an account and get a log in.
Do you check up on people?
No. Well we could, but we're not going to. It's an honesty system and we know this will work.
Do children also have to donate?
No. Children under the age of 15 can ride for free as long as they have a parent registered. So, a family consisting of mum and dad and their 1, 2, 3, 4... kids (under 15) would only make a donation for the two parents.
How do I make a donation?
At this stage, it's by bank transfer. We hope to soon implement a more automated donation system where you'll be able to do it all over something like, say, PayPal.
But, for now just make a donation into Jyskebank, Newzealanders in Scandinavia, 5032-117910-8.
Thanks very much for your contribution.